By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for information on each factor that arises during this basic region. stuffed with the data you would like for doing enterprise all over the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this beneficial source will prevent time, difficulty, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation provides time-saving, 50-state tips on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing specifications for resident and non-resident assurance professionals
- Commissions and fees—with exact insurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and lots more and plenty more!
This most up-to-date variation covers many key advancements, including:
- a totally revised, super handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have applied which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete tips on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now be sure that any annuity they promote is acceptable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, delivering nation regulators with Web-based purposes to aid regulatory features resembling purposes, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
Die Autoren geben einen Überblick über das gegenwärtige Altersversicherungssystem in Deutschland, nehmen eine vergleichende Darstellung der beiden Säulen vor und stellen Überlegungen zur Nachhaltigkeit des structures an. Umfassendes Datenmaterial veranschaulicht Entwicklungen und Zusammenhänge.
The monetary zone is the debate of the worldwide village. This booklet highlights that, prior to announcing that the associations of the monetary area need to be regulated, one may still think about that those very associations are themselves the discreet regulators of the markets the place their task occurs.
Every person has own dangers to address at domestic, at paintings, on-line and at the highway. this is the second one (expanded) variation of the preferred booklet the place Searle advises you on find out how to take take dangers with self assurance by means of having your plans so as. She divides existence and its dangers into 5 chapters, with counsel and checklists for every.
The hot variation of this British coverage legislation organization (BILA)-award profitable textual content is the definitive reference resource for marine shipment assurance legislations. Written by means of an writer who was once heavily concerned with the revisions to the Institute shipment Clauses 2009, the paintings expertly examines marine shipment assurance by means of connection with very important English and international criminal instances in addition to the Marine coverage Act 1906.
- Commercial General Liability Coverage Guide (Commercial Lines)
- Healthcare Disrupted: Next Generation Business Models and Strategies
- Handbuch Versicherungsmarketing (German Edition)
- Rethinking Risk in National Security: Lessons of the Financial Crisis for Risk Management
Additional info for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow