By John McCannon Ph.D.
Read or Download Barron's AP World History, 7th edition PDF
Similar world history books
In response to a few thirty years of expertise in local association, cultural historical past, and town making plans in the territories of the previous Yugoslavia, Prof. Branislav Krsti? -Brano truly explains the historical past and the advanced factors and outcomes of the ethnic and territorial clash that swirled round Kosovo within the overdue nineties.
The worldwide Atlantic presents a concise, energetic evaluation of the complicated and various heritage of the larger Atlantic quarter from 1400 to 1900. in this interval, the lands round the Atlantic basin – Europe, Africa, and the Americas – grew to become deeply interconnected in networks of exchange, cultural trade, and geopolitics that reshaped those areas and the area past.
Touch! is a captivating set of reminiscences from ex-RAF pilot, teacher and try pilot Bob Tuxford. The ebook follows his twenty-year occupation in the RAF and describes highlights of lively provider internationally, together with an followed alternate journey within the US Air strength and participation within the Falklands conflict.
Histories of medication and technological know-how are histories of political and social swap, in addition to bills of the transformation of specific disciplines over the years. Taking their thought from the paintings of Charles Webster, the essays during this quantity give some thought to the impact that calls for for social and political reform have had at the idea and, mainly, the perform of drugs and technology, and at the promoting of human well-being, from the Renaissance and Enlightenment as much as the current.
- Horrors of Slavery: Or, The American Tars in Tripoli (Subterranean Lives)
- Aspects of European Cultural Diversity (What is Europe?)
- Reinterpreting Exploration: The West in the World (Reinterpreting History: How Historical Assessments Change over Time)
- The Memoir of Lieutenant Dumont, 1715–1747: A Sojourner in the French Atlantic (Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture and the University of North Carolina Press)
- Slavery in the Modern World: A History of Political, Social, and Economic Oppression
- An American Health Dilemma: A Medical History of African Americans and the Problem of Race: Beginnings to 1900: 001
Extra resources for Barron's AP World History, 7th edition
Barron's AP World History, 7th edition by John McCannon Ph.D.