By Patricia A. Cuff,Global Forum on Innovation in Health Professional Education,Board on Global Health,Institute of Medicine
There is starting to be proof from built and constructing nations that community-based techniques are powerful in bettering the health and wellbeing of people and populations. this can be very true whilst the social determinants of future health are thought of within the layout of the community-based procedure. With an getting older inhabitants and an emphasis on overall healthiness merchandising, the USA is more and more targeting community-based healthiness and future health care. combating disorder and selling future health demands a holistic method of wellbeing and fitness interventions that depend extra seriously upon interprofessional collaborations. even if, the monetary and structural layout of general practitioner schooling is still siloed and principally fascinated about educational overall healthiness facilities for education. regardless of those demanding situations, there are stable examples of interprofessional, community-based courses and curricula for instructing healthiness professionals.
In could 2014, participants of the Institute of Medicine's worldwide discussion board on Innovation in surgeon schooling got here jointly to substantively delve into matters affecting the scale-up and unfold of doctor schooling in groups. contributors heard a wide selection of person money owed from innovators approximately paintings they're venture and possibilities for schooling with groups. In proposing various examples that variety from scholar group provider to computing device modeling, the workshop aimed to stimulate discussions approximately how educators may larger combine schooling with perform in groups. Building well-being team potential via Community-Based physician Education summarizes the displays and dialogue of this event.
By Josef Bäuml,Hans Förstl,Stefan Leucht,Monika Brönner,Sibylle Kraemer
- Praxisnähe durch klinische Fallgeschichten zum Kapiteleinstieg und eingestreute Praxistipps
- Klares structure und bewährtes Konzept der Kurzlehrbuch-Reihe mit typischen didaktischen Elementen: Key issues, Merke-Kästen und Exkurse
- Zahlreiche hochwertige Grafiken, klinische Abbildungen und tabellarische Übersichten erleichtern das Verständnis
Jederzeit zugreifen: Der Inhalt des Buches steht auch electronic on-line und in der APP Verfügung. Zugangscode im Buch.
By DRAKE LESLEY ET AL
Compiled by means of the Partnership for baby improvement at Imperial university London, the area meals Programme, the realm financial institution and the African Union's New Partnership for Africa's improvement, this is often the 1st sourcebook of its style to record government-led college feeding programmes in low and heart source of revenue international locations. It contains a compilation of concise yet accomplished chapters approximately nationwide programmes in 14 international locations from sub-Saharan Africa, Asia and Latin the US. The sourcebook highlights the trade-offs linked to substitute institution feeding types and analyses the overarching topics, traits and demanding situations which run throughout those programmes.
This sourcebook helps studying and information alternate between international locations trying to improve and scale-up nationwide tuition feeding programmes. The proof offered right here sheds mild on pointed out international sturdy practices which might be hired to enhance the standard and effectiveness of programmes that absolutely effect on thousands of kids and groups worldwide.
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Boxes, Figures and Tables
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to the Sourcebook
- Analysis of the Case Studies:
- Design and Implementation
- Policy and felony Frameworks
- Institutional Arrangements
- Funding and Budgeting
- Community Participation
- The Case Studies:
- Botswana — nationwide university Feeding Programme
- Brazil — Programa Nacional de Alimentação Escolar (PNAE)
- Cape Verde — nationwide tuition food Programme
- Chile — Programa de Alimentacion Escolar (PAE)
- Côte d'Ivoire — Programme Intégré de Pérennisation des Cantines Scolaires (PIP/CS)
- Ecuador — tuition meals Programme
- Ghana — The Ghana college Feeding Programme
- India — Mid-Day Meal Scheme
- Kenya — domestic Grown tuition food Programme
- Mali — Programme nationwide d'Alimentation Scolaire
- Mexico — Desayunos Escolares
- Namibia — The Namibia university Feeding Programme
- Nigeria — Osun kingdom undemanding university Feeding and well-being Programme (O'Meals Programme)
- South Africa — nationwide college foodstuff Programme
Readership: Programme managers, coverage makers and lecturers from governmental, multilateral and bi-lateral businesses, NGOs and educational associations within the fields of schooling, public healthiness, foodstuff and agriculture.
- First sourcebook of its kind
- Countries are expanding their institution feeding insurance and are not easy simply available info on how different international locations have accomplished their aims
- Written via international popular specialists from of the prime worldwide businesses during this field
By Ping, PhD Xia,Andrew, PhD Godley
This consultant & spouse to the Radiation Oncology Self-Assessment Guide is a complete physics overview for an individual within the box of radiation oncology seeking to increase their wisdom of clinical physics. It covers extensive the rules of radiation physics as utilized to radiation treatment besides their technical and scientific functions. To foster retention of key techniques and knowledge, the source makes use of a trouble-free ìflash cardî query and resolution layout with over 800 questions. The questions are supported by way of distinctive solutions and rationales besides reference citations for resource information.
The Guide is made from 14 chapters that lead the reader throughout the radiation oncology physics box, from simple physics to present perform and most modern concepts. features of uncomplicated physics coated comprise basics, photon and particle interactions, and dose dimension. a piece on present perform covers therapy making plans, safeguard, laws, caliber coverage, and SBRT, SRS, TBI, IMRT, and IGRT innovations. A bankruptcy specific to this quantity is devoted to these themes in diagnostic imaging such a lot appropriate to radiology, together with MRI, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, mammography, puppy, SPECT, and CT. New applied sciences resembling VMAT, novel IGRT units, proton remedy, and MRI-guided remedy also are included. targeted and authoritative, this must-have assessment combines the services of scientific radiation oncology and radiation physics school from the Cleveland health center Taussig melanoma Institute.
contains greater than 800 questions with designated solutions and rationales
A one-stop advisor for these learning the physics of radiation oncology together with these wishing to enhance their present wisdom of scientific physics
introduced in a ìflash cardî layout to facilitate bear in mind of key techniques and knowledge
provides a special bankruptcy on diagnostic imaging themes such a lot appropriate to radiation oncology
content material supplied by way of an unlimited array of participants, together with physicists, radiation oncology citizens, dosimetrists, and physicians
About the Editors:
Andrew Godley, PhD, is employees Physicist, division of Radiation Oncology, Taussig melanoma Institute, Cleveland health center, Cleveland OH
Ping Xia, PhD, is Head of clinical Physics and Professor of Molecular medication, Taussig melanoma Institute, Cleveland health center, Cleveland, OH.
By Amit K. Ghosh
Written via skilled school at Mayo hospital, this Eighth Edition is a very revised and up to date learn software that has proved worthy for the yankee Board of inner drugs certification or upkeep of certification in addition to common perform evaluation by means of physicians round the world.
Using this resource, physicians will entry a digital blueprint for examination instruction and procure transparent advice on query layout, sorts of questions, and tricks on themes regularly encountered at the try out.
Providing greater than 350 MULTIPLE-CHOICE QUESTIONS that simulate the present examination layout, this must-have advisor will equip readers with the assets they should expect checking out demanding situations and move the examination. listed below are quite a few of the good positive factors present in the Eighth Edition:
- Extensive revised chapters with numerous NEW tables and figures
- NEW—chapter on medical institution MEDICINE
- QUESTION-AND-ANSWER segments and expertly written explanatory notes on the finish of every chapter
- STRATEGIES and suggestions on tips on how to technique the board exam
- CURRENT PHARMACY TABLES that spotlight symptoms, poisonous results, and drug interactions
- sections that current normal INDICATION medical SCENARIOS
- EXTENSIVELY EDITED CHAPTERS on cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology, severe care, geriatrics, preventive drugs, hematology, infectious illnesses, women’s and men’s health
- DETAILED INDEX for fast retrieval of information
- GREAT ILLUSTRATIVE TOOLS—lucid photos, algorithms, and precis tables that replicate significant practices, cures, and drugs used in the field
- over 325 TABLES and four hundred FIGURES
NEW TO THE EIGHTH EDITION:
- thoroughly revised and increased chapters
- updated a number of selection questions
- new bankruptcy on sanatorium medicine
- additional figures and photographs to demonstrate key points
TOPICS coated INCLUDE:
- The Board Examination
- Critical Care Medicine
- Gastroenterology and
- General inner Medicine
- HIV Infection
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
By Christoph Raschka,Lutz Nitsche
Sportmedizinische tests, Leistungs- und Funktionsdiagnostik:
- Umfassende klinische Untersuchung
- Sporttauglichkeit für bestimmte Sportarten
- Kardiale und pulmologische Funktionsdiagnostik, Spiroergometrie, Laktatdiagnostik
Sport bei Erkrankungen, in besonderen Situationen und Lebensphasen:
- activity bei Arthrose, Myokarditis, COPD, Diabetes, Insult, u.v.m.
- was once ist bei Heranwachsenden zu beachten?
- Besondere Sportarten: Tauch- und Höhenmedizin, Ausdauer
Praktische Tipps und Empfehlungen:
- Checkliste Sporternährung
- Tipps zur Leistungsvergütung
- Alles für die Zusatzbezeichnung Sportmedizin
Jederzeit zugreifen: Der Inhalt des Buches steht Ihnen ohne weitere Kosten electronic in der Wissensplattform eRef zur Verfügung (Zugangscode im Buch). Mit der kostenlosen eRef App haben Sie zahlreiche Inhalte auch offline immer griffbereit.
By Richard M. Stone
By Rachel Carlson,Albert F. Simon,Bob McMullen
The such a lot entire question-and-answer evaluation for the PANCE and PANRE—now totally revised and updated
Lange Q&A surgeon Assistant Examination is stuffed with over 1,300 Q&As that assist you equipment up for the PANCE and PANRE. All questions look within the sort you will see that at the real examination, and are followed by way of a close resolution rationalization and references. additionally, each one query during this skill-sharpening consultant is very easily equipped by means of organ approach or uniqueness quarter that will help you fast 0 in on parts of power and weak point. A beneficial beginning bankruptcy on test-taking talents and strategies offers score-boosting tricks on find out how to top arrange for taking the examination. additionally integrated with the ebook is entry to at least one whole on-line perform try that simulates the test-taking experience.
The content material of Lange Q&A doctor Assistant Examination is reviewed by means of a staff of PA scholars for accuracy and relevancy and is geared up by way of organ process and distinctiveness parts of perform. The 7th version of this pleasant test-prep device is carefully revised with forty% new Q&As. The ebook can be redesigned in an attention grabbing 2-color structure that boosts clarity and evaluation of the fabric. Taken together, Lange Q&A health care provider Assistant Examination has every little thing you must ace the PANCE and PANRE.
- More than 1,300 a number of selection questions with special solution reasons and references you'll stumble upon at the nationwide certification and recertification exams
- Includes forty% new Q&As, 25 extra illustrations and photographs, and full-color dermatology images
- Provides authoritative insurance of inner drugs and surgical procedure subspecialties
- Companion on-line perform attempt for the main thorough coaching possible
By Thomas Standl,Jochen Schulte am Esch,Rolf-Detlef Treede,Michael Schäfer,Hubert J. Bardenheuer
Grundlagen zu Schmerz und Schmerzbehandlung
- Geschichte des Schmerzes und der Schmerztherapie
- Physiologie und Pharmakologie
- Medikamentöse und konservative Therapie, invasive Verfahren
- Schmerzen in der Notfallmedizin
- Perioperative Schmerzen
- Schmerzen bei Organerkrankungen
- Primäre Kopfschmerzen, Gesichtsschmerzen, Rückenschmerzen, muskuloskelettale Schmerzen, rheumatische Schmerzen, Osteoporose, Fibromyalgie, Viszeralschmerzen, Urogenitalschmerzen, Ischämieschmerzen, Schmerzen bei Infektionen, Schmerzen bei neurologischen Erkrankungen, periphere neuropathische Schmerzsyndrome, zentrale Schmerzen, Phantomschmerz, komplexe regionale Schmerzsyndrome, Tumorschmerzen, psychische Störungen mit potenziellem Leitsymptom Schmerz, psychologische Faktoren beim chronischen Schmerz, Psychoonkologie
- Schmerz als Leitsymptom, Differenzialdiagnosen
- Grundlagen der Therapie am Lebensende
- Indikation zur Palliativmedizin
- Ethik und Kommunikation
- Psychosoziale Aspekte
- Palliativpflege und pflegerisches Schmerzmanagement
- Rechtliche Probleme der Schmerztherapie und Palliativmedizin
- Palliativmedizin bei Kindern und Jugendlichen
- Stressbewältigung und Supervision
- Klinisches Konsilwesen, Schmerzkonferenzen
- Medizinische Versorgungszentren, integrierte Versorgungsmodelle
- Schmerztherapie im niedergelassenen Bereich - hausärztliche Versorgung
Neues und Bewährtes in der 2. Auflage
- Ein qualifiziertes Herausgeberteam und erfahrene Autoren decken das gesamte Spektrum der Schmerztherapie ab
- Integration der Palliativmedizin
- Alle Kapitel auf dem neuesten Stand
- Prägnante Gliederung
- Farbiges, noch übersichtlicheres Layout
- Optimaler Informationszugriff aufgrund zahlreicher Orientierungshilfen:
- Themenübersicht am Anfang und Kernaussagen am Ende aller Teilkapitel
- Speziell hervorgehoben: besonders wichtige Informationen, Hinweise für die Praxis und Definitionen
- Viele tabellarische Übersichten und Synopsen
By Mometrix Unofficial Test Prep Team for the ARDMS Exam
Disclaimer: the yank Registry for Diagnostic scientific Sonography, Inc. (ARDMS) doesn't propose this product neither is the ARDMS affiliated by any means with the landlord or any content material relating to this website.